PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
In these pages Sardinia Resorts s.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as “Sardinia Resorts”) provides you, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) some information concerning the processing of your personal data during your visit to http://www.pcwff.com/, owned by Sardinia Resorts s.r.l. (hereafter the “Site”).
This kind of information is also in line with the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to the users who access web pages, regardless of the purpose of their web access.
Type of data processed
- Web surfing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which, by their own very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to determine any possible liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
- Data provided willingly
In some pages of the Website you will be asked to provide personal data in order to use certain services. Furthermore, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to any addresses indicated on the Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is essential to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Purpose of the data processing.
The processing of personal data collected on this Site aims exclusively to the following purposes:
- a) to guarantee the correct supply of the services requested to Sardegna Resorts S.r.l. through the Website and, therefore, to correctly and punctually fullfill all the obligations arising from the relationship established with you, as well as the obligations deriving from the law or regulations in force, particularly in the tax area;
- b) for administrative and accounting purposes;
- c) for sending communications, information, newsletters, studies and researches and advertising material even customized regarding trade fairs organized by Sardegna Resorts.
If you give your consent, said sending may be made using automated contact methods (e-mail, fax) or traditional methods (paper mail, calls via operator).
Provision of data and consequences in case of non-consent to data processing
Apart from what already specified for navigation data, the provision of data for further purposes is optional, but failure to provide, even partially, the data necessary to guarantee the services referred to in points a) and b) of the previous paragraph, may result in the inability to obtain what was requested.
With reference to the purposes referred to in letter c) of the previous paragraph, we point out that consent to the processing of data is purely optional. However, the lack of consent will not allowed you to receive advertising material, brochures and communications regarding services and products offered by Sardegna Resorts.
Methods of processing and data keeping
Your personal data will be processed mainly with the aid of electronic or automated tools, according to the methods and with the appropriate tools, according to the methods and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 . In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, as required by Legislative Decree 196/2003, to ensure the minimum level of data protection required by law. The aforementioned data will be processed and stored exclusively for the time strictly needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Communication and disclosure of data
Your data will be processed by the employees and associates of Sardegna Resorts S.r.l. as managers and controllers.
Your data may also be disclosed:
- a) to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data under regulatory or administrative provisions;
- b) to companies, consultants and/or professionals who may be in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of the hardware and software belonging to Sardinia Resorts S.r.l. or the ones Sardinia Resorts S.r.l. uses for the provision of its services;
- c) to Internet providers in charge of sending advertising and informative material on behalf of Sardegna Resorts S.r.l.;
- d) to all public and/or private entities, individuals and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy, Judicial offices, etc.) if the communication proves necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of the contractual obligations taken, as well as of the obligations deriving from the law.
Your data will not be disclosed, except anonymously and aggregated for statistical or research purposes only.
Owner and manager of data processing
The data controller is Sardegna Resorts S.r.l., with registered office at Casa Il Ginepro, 1 / a 07021 Porto Cervo – Arzachena, C.F. and VAT number n. 03873060960, owner of the Website.
The person in charge of data processing is the Area Operations Manager.
All requests relating to the processing of your personal data, even the ones made pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – please find the full text at the end of this document – may be sent to the Data Controller or to the Manager abovementioned, at the following addresses:
E-mail: email@example.com ____________
Fax: _________+ 39 (0789) 931707________
Telefono: _________+ 39 (0789) 939456 ____
Right to access personal data
At any time you can exercise the rights provided by the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 fully listed below:
Art. 7 D.Lgs 196/2003. Rights pertaining to the interested party.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the fact that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the event such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly excessive compare to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or partially:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.