Porto Cervo Wine & Food Festival is the most important wine and food fair in Sardinia. For four days wine and food lovers and industry professionals have the opportunity to discover a select number of Sardinian and Italian producers and taste their produce. Events, meetings, book presentations and cooking shows will animate the village of Porto Cervo giving guests a special occasion in which to savor one of the most beautiful and exclusive destinations in Sardinia.
- Entry to the tasting room is permitted only to persons over the age of 18 ( under 18s will not be admitted even if accompanied by an adult).
- Pets will not be admitted.
- Ticket Price: € 50.00 per person. Includes entry to the Cervo Conference Center, tasting of the products on display and access to all collateral events open to the public
- By purchasing the entry in advance online, you’ll be able get discounts.
- All participants will receive a tasting glass behind a 5 euro deposit which will be refunded upon delivery of the undamaged glass. The deposit will be retained in case of breakage, loss or anyway not redelivery of the glass.